|Для того, чтобы скачать раздачу - скачайте торрент-файл и запустите его при помощи клиента. Дополнительная информация на Форуме здесь.|
Оригинальное название: UBOAT
Год выпуска: 2019
Жанр: Simulator, action, strategy
Разработчик: Deep Water Studio
Выпущено: PlayWay S.A.
Язык: Русский, английский
Об игре: Игра представляет собой симулятор подводной лодки периода Второй мировой войны, но она непохожа на другие подобные игры. В основе ее механики лежат микроменеджмент и выживание в открытом мире, а главной темой является жизнь немецких подводников. Субмарина - их дом, способный в любую секунду превратиться в братскую могилу. В UBOAT вы управляете в первую очередь командой, а уже потом лодкой. Следите за физическим и психическим здоровьем своих моряков. Если они будут голодными, усталыми и деморализованными, вы обречены на поражение.
Операционная система: Windows 7/8/10 64-bit
Процессор: Core i3-2100 3.1 ГГц / Phenom II X3 2.8 ГГц
Память: 6 ГБ
Видеокарта: 1 ГБ, GeForce GTX 560, DirectX 11
Аудиокарта: Совместимая с DirectX 11
Свободное место на ЖД: 20 ГБ
|Подобные раздачи найдено 2 раздач||Комм.||Размер||Сидов||Пиров||Раздает|
|UBOAT (x64) / RU / Simulator / 2019 / RePack / PC (Windows)||56||5.78 ГБ||1||0||jdPhobos|
|UBOAT (x64) / RU / Simulator / 2019 / GOG / PC (Windows)||1||9.09 ГБ||0||0||jklg|
Информация по обновлению, Steam - https://steamcommunity.com/games/494840/announcements/detail/1615019508589478165
This version fixes the most common problem with the saves.
Crew list now displays the personality of a sailor, if it was already revealed.
Flags of some countries are now divided between the navy and the merchant fleets.
Index of the torpedo launcher being loaded is now displayed on the portrait of the officer.
Many memory (RAM) fixes and optimization.
Errors logged after upgrading conning tower were fixed.
Characters won’t be stuck in the stern torpedo room.
Animation of loading stern torpedo launcher is now correctly aligned with the handle.
Correct flag files for a few countries.
Officers could sometimes panic after discipline fell to zero.
UI scale slider was moved from "Control" to "Video" settings.
Character name changes are now correctly reflected on the UI above character heads.
Equipment produced through HQ (T3 torpedoes, advanced ammunition types and potassium absorbers) is instantly resupplied in all ports.
Germany produces much more AP ammo at the start of the game.
All ammunition types are much cheaper. Ports store ammunition in much larger quantities.
Combat helmets and rebreathers are cheaper.
Wilhelm Wolff is correctly recognized as a crew member.
Port in which player's U-boat is docked is being periodically restocked like all other ports.
Researched equipment is now instantly restocked without additional conditions.
It's now possible to abandon current assignment at the cost of reputation.
Hydrophone bearing was incorrectly aligned by outdated code. It worked properly only if the ship was oriented directly at the north.
Rudder's drag force was pointed in a wrong direction when the ship was moving backward, causing very odd behavior in case of large rudders.
Upgrades to radio and listening room.
Carry item orders fix.
Food is much cheaper.
Many, many more minor fixes.
* Worked around the engine's internal per-frame memory allocation. Probably fixes most crashes that were occurring during gameplay.
* Alarms now persist for longer. The crew doesn't forget about the enemy when they lost him from the sight for a second.
* Quite a big RAM and VRAM optimizations.
* Ships following convoy route were occasionally moving backwards or staying in one place after their allies got hit. This should no longer happen.
* Wreckages weren't spawning at the exact location of the sunk ship.
* F-class destroyers had erroneous rudder settings leading to very odd behavior.
* After loading game state, the budget was incorrectly being displayed as zero.
* Damaging own ship no longer makes player hostile to Germany.
* Discipline was rebalanced: it's being drained more slowly during alarms, food variety no longer provides discipline bonus during alarms, discipline is being reset to a higher value after depletion. Discipline is still being a big problem at very large depths by design.
* Calming down panicked sailors now works correctly.
* Corrupted island in the middle of the Celtic Sea.
* Food consumption rate was lowered by 33%.
* Newly recruited officers weren't appearing in the TAB menu.
* TAB menu wasn't working after loading a game state.
* It's no longer possible to damage own u-boat with a deck gun.
* Upgrade screen wasn't working with "FPP Only" gameplay mode.
* Sandbox progression was sometimes impossible because new assignments couldn't be selected.
* Saving game state fixes.
* Few minor errors.